Santana (Naya Rivera) is back! There’s been a noticeable lack of her sultry voice and sassy personality this season, but all of that is about to change. Santana will sing not one, but three songs in Glee Season 4, Episode 13: “Diva.”
Want a look at what else is in store during this diva-licious episode? Here’s a look at every spoiler and tease we’ve managed to uncover so far.
- Synopsis of Glee Season 4, Episode 13: What Happens in “Diva”?
Your basic summary of what to expect.
- Glee Brittana Spoilers — Plus Santana Has 3 Songs Coming Up!
It’s about time! We’ve missed hearing her powerhouse vocals on Glee.
- Glee Spoiler: Big News Coming for Santana — Plus, Will We See Her Reaction to Bram?
Lots of crazy plots and character development in store.
- Santana and Sam Will Sing a Duet — Are They Fighting Over Brittany?
Uh-oh. Sam had better watch his back.
- Glee Spoiler: Santana Will “Lash Out” at Brittany and Sam
Santana has feelings. She’s just not quite sure how to deal with them.
Glee Music Spoilers: Song List From Episode 13: “Diva” — Leaked!
- Beyonce’s “Diva,” performed by the New Directions
- Queen’s “Don’t Stop Me Now,” performed by Blaine (Darren Criss)
- Ike and Tina Turner’s “Nutbush City Limits,” performed by Santana
- Barbra Streisand’s “Make No Mistake (She’s Mine),” performed by Sam (Chord Overstreet) and Santana
- “Bring Him Home” from Les Miserables, performed by Rachel (Lea Michele) and Kurt (Chris Colfer)
- Madonna’s “Hung Up,” performed by Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz)
- Alicia Keys’s “Girl on Fire,” performed by Santana