Dying for answers to your questions about Glee Season 4? Comic-Con may just be your saving grace, since the cast and crew gathered together on Saturday night in San Diego to lead a panel on what to expect from the show's upcoming season. Led by TVLine's Michael Ausiello and including stars Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Darren Criss, Naya Rivera, Kevin McHale, and Jenna Ushkowitz as well as exec producers Brad Falchuk, Ian Brennan, and Dante Di Loreto, they touched on pretty much everything — which leaves our appetite for Glee gossip a little bit more satiated.
Here's what we know!
- All of the series regulars are coming back for Season 4, although Chord Overstreet hasn't finalized his deal to become a series regular just yet. But the main contenders will all be returning.
- About three months will have passed since the end of Season 3, which is in keeping with the normal timelines for when a new season starts on Glee.
- As far as we're concerned, there's no such thing as too much Britney — and the writers seem to agree, since they're planning another Britney Spears tribute for Season 4, Episode 2, starring (who else?) Heather Morris.
- Finnchel fans, things may get tough: Producers say that Rachel is going to struggle being alone in New York, and Finn is "the real big question mark" at the opening of Season 4. If you're worried about Rachel's isolation, take solace in this: Brad Falchuk hints that while Kurt is still in Lima, it's hard to imagine that he won't make his way east sometime soon, saying, "Those two are best friends. It would be ahrd to keep them apart."
- Santana will be at a cheerleading scholarship at the University of Louisville. Rah-rah!
- And the Glee club? Ian Brennan says that they're "underdogs again." Honestly, that's the way we like them best!