Glee’s upcoming Season 3, Episode 18: “Choke” is just days away! If you simply can't wait until Tuesday night to hear all the performances, we've collected the first-listen audio recordings from all of the night's songs. Plus, FOX has even released Puck's (Mark Salling) entire performance of “School’s Out” by Alice Cooper. Trust us, this is one video you don't want to miss!
- Alice Cooper’s “School’s Out,” performed by Puck (Mark Salling)
- Florence + The Machine’s “Shake It Out,” performed by Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz), Santana (Naya Rivera), and Mercedes (Amber Riley)
- “Cell Block Tango” from Chicago, performed by Tina, Santana, Sugar (Vanessa Lengies), and the girls
- Kelly Clarkson’s “Cry,” performed by Rachel (Lea Michele)
- “The Rain in Spain” from My Fair Lady, performed by Puck, Finn (Cory Monteith), Joe (Samuel Larsen), Blaine (Darren Criss), Sam (Chord Overstreet), Rory (Damian McGinty), Mike (Harry Shum Jr.), Artie (Kevin McHale)
- “Not the Boy Next Door” from The Boy From Oz, peformed by Kurt (Chris Colfer)
-"The Music of the Night" from The Phantom of the Opera, performed by Kurt
Honestly, we’re a little upset to see that nothing from Phantom of the Opera made it on the list. Though, now that we’ve watched the “Shake It Out” music video again, we’d say that’s probably our best guess as to what inspired Tina’s (Jenna Ushkowitz) unique performance scene.
Plus, do you realized that Tina gets a solo in not just one, but two of this week's songs? It’s about time!