The time has come, Glee fans. We’re quickly approaching the very last episode of the season! Glee’s Season 3 finale, Episode 22: "Goodbye" airs Tuesday, May 22, at 9pm.
The New Directions seniors will be donning their caps and gowns for graduation, and then many of them will be leaving McKinley High School behind... possibly for good! So what classic farewell tunes will be the soundtrack to this emotional episode? Take a look at the track list, then listen to the full audio for each of the songs below. (Box of tissues not included.)
- Beyonce’s “I Was Here,” performed by Rachel (Lea Michele)
- Madonna’s “I’ll Remember,” Kurt (Chris Colfer)
- New Radicals’ “You Get What You Give,” performed by The New Directions
- The Bravery’s “Not The End,” performed by Finn (Cory Monteith)
- Room for Two’s “Roots Before Branches,” performed by Rachel (Lea Michele) and Finn (Cory Monteith)
- Bruce Springsteen’s “Glory Days,” performed by Puck (Mark Salling) and Finn (Cory Monteith)
- Bob Dylan’s “Forever Young,” performed by Will (Matthew Morrison)
- Green Day’s “Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life),” performed by Finn (Cory Monteith) and Blaine (Darren Criss)
- The Beatles' "In My Life," performed by the New Directions
Which of these final Glee songs are you most looking forward to hearing? Head on down to the comments and let us know!