The day we found out that Blaine (Darren Criss) — previously known as perhaps the world’s most perfect boyfriend — had cheated on Kurt (Chris Colfer), we died a little inside.
Sure, Blaine insisted that his fling with Eli C. meant nothing, but the fact of the matter is this. Blaine and Eli hooked up. And now Kurt wants nothing to do with Blaine. But just who is Eli, anyway? And will we ever meet him?
As it turns out, Glee is set to answer all of these questions... and sooner than you might think! We’ve been on the lookout for as much info about Eli as we can find. Here’s what we’ve been able to find out.
- Glee Season 4: Blaine Cheated — So Will Kurt Date Someone New?
Sorry, Klaine fans. Nothing seems certain just yet, but Kurt might be getting a new love interest in future episodes.
- Glee Season 4 Spoilers: Blaine’s Mystery Lover, Eli — Does He Look Anything Like Kurt?
Does Blaine have a type... or not so much?
- Glee Season 4: Did Blaine and Eli Have Sex? Darren Criss Weighs In
Darren Criss offers his thoughts on the matter.
- Glee’s Ryan Murphy on If the Breakups Are Permanent and If We'll Meet Blaine’s Mystery Man, Eli — Exclusive
Turns out, we will get to meet Eli after all!
- Blaine and Eli’s Glee Cheating Scandal: What We’ll Learn in “Dynamic Duets”
In fact, it’s sounding like it could be happening as early as this Thursday. Great. The suspense is killing us already!
Can’t get enough Gleetastic goodness? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!