Shh!!! It’s a secret, but we’ll never tell. Glee Season 4, Episode 17: “Guilty Pleasures” is going to be about all the things we secretly love, but would never admit to anybody.
From musical guilty pleasures — like ABBA, the Spice Girls, and more — to other surprising hobbies and likes, the glee kid’s deepest secrets are about to be put wide in the open.
We’ve been hard busy searching for as many spoilers and teases as we can find. Here’s a look at everything we’ve been able to uncover so far.
- Synopsis of Glee Season 4, Episode 17: “Guilty Pleasures”
Your basic summary of what to expect.
We're breaking down the promo, second by second, in search of clues. Here's what we've discovered.
New York City:
- Glee Music Spoiler: Rachel and Brody Will Sing Radiohead — UPDATE
But which song? And what could it mean for the future of their relationship?
- Speculation: Will Glee Rip Off This Radiohead Cover?
Glee has a history of taking unique arrangements from YouTube and using them on the show. Could this YouTube hit be the next target?
- Lea Michele’s “Intense” and “Exhausting” Day on Glee: So Much Crying!
This does not sound good! Did she and Brody break up? Or did something happen with the baby? So many possibilities. (And such sad ones!)
- Santana and Rachel Are Blindfolded: Lea Michele Says “Wanky”!
Luckily, it doesn’t seem to be all heartbreak. Rachel and Santana appear to have a bit of fun during this episode, too.
- Lea Michele: Low-Cut Top and No Pants on the Glee Set? (PHOTO)
Interesting choice of wardrobe, Rachel.
- Glee Spoiler: Is Blaine Really Taking Over the Glee Club?!
And if so... what’s he up to?
- Glee Spoiler: Blaine’s “Guilty Pleasure” Involves Sam — and Bare Legs!
We’ve got the photo to prove it, too!
Are you happy with how it all worked out?
- Glee Music Spoiler: Spice Girls Song Coming — Which Should It Be?
Are you happy with the show's choice?
- Radiohead’s “Creep,” performed by Rachel and Brody
- ABBA’s “Mamma Mia,” performed by Rachel, Kurt (Chris Colfer), Santana (Naya Rivera) and the New Directions
- The Spice Girls’ “Wannabe,” performed by the New Direction Girls
- Wham!’s “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go,” performed by the New Directions
- Phil Collins’ “Against All Odds,” performed by Blaine (Darren Criss)
- Barry Manilow’s “Copacabana,” performed by Sam (Chord Overstreet)
- Bobby Brown’s “My Prerogative,” performed by Jake (Jacob Artist)