This Valentine’s Day, Glee is bringing you a wedding. And not just any wedding. It’s a big, scandal-filled, wedding — and the bride and groom might not even go through with it in the end!
We’ve been hard at work collecting every spoiler for Season 4, Episode 14: “I Do” we can manage to dig up. Here’s a look at what we’ve uncovered.
Get a first look at what's about to go down.
- Glee Valentine’s Day Spoilers: Expect a “Big Wedding” and a “Scandal”!
- Glee Spoiler: Two Couples to Reunite — and Someone Might Be Pregnant!
Now the only question is: WHO?
- Glee Spoiler: Klaine or Brittana — Who’s Headed for a Steamy Makeout Session?
*Insert high-pitched shrieks of joy here*
- Glee Season 4 Spoilers: The Valentine’s Day Episode Will “Shock the Heck Out of You!”
You heard them. Prepare to be shocked.
- Glee Valentine’s Day Spoiler: Who’s Getting Married in Episode 14: “I Do”?
But just who is the lucky couple, anyway?
And the answer is...
- Is [Spoiler] a Runaway Bride? Burning Question!
Based on these photos, that’s certainly what it looks like.
Dun dun dun...
- Rachel and Finn’s Tender Wedding Reunion — Did She Catch the Bouquet? (PHOTO)
You know what that would mean...
- Glee Wedding Spoiler: Are Finn and Rachel Getting Undressed? (PHOTO)
Now, why would they ever be doing that?
- Do Finn and Rachel Have Sex in Glee’s Season 4 Wedding Episode?
Oh yes. That would be why.
- Kurt and Blaine at the Glee Wedding — Are They Back Together? (PHOTO)
We can only hope. And wish. And dream.
- Glee Wedding Episode: Someone’s Straddling Blaine — and It’s Not Kurt!
- Jarley’s Scandalous After-Wedding Escapades — First Look! (PHOTO)
Are Jake (Jacob Artist) and Marley (Melissa Benoist) ready to take things to the next level?
- Depeche Mode’s “Just Can’t Get Enough,” performed by Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine (Darren Criss)
- Marvin Gaye’s “You’re All I Need To Get By,” performed by Jake (Jacob Artist) and Marley (Melissa Benoist)
- Bob Seger’s “We’ve Got Tonight,” performed by multiple couples.
- “Getting Married Today” from Company, performed by Mercedes(Amber Riley), Will and Emma
- Ellie Goulding’s “Anything Could Happen,” performed by Jake, Marley and Artie (Kevin McHale)