Glee might be doing a second Britney Spears tribute as Season 4, Episode 2, but don’t expect this new themed episode to be a carbon copy of the first. If “Brittany/Britney” was about Britney the famed pop star, than “Brittany 2.0” is about Britney the hot mess. Brittany (Heather Morris) heads into a tailspin, and the result is supposed to be totally hilarious.
We’ve been keeping up with all the spoilers we can learn about this upcoming episode. Here’s a look at what we’ve uncovered so far.
Sadly, no cameo from Britney herself this time. But expect plenty more Britney songs, including some of her newer fare.
- Glee Season 4: Get Ready For The Most Bizarre Song Performance Ever!
Between “Tik Tok,” and that zombie mashup of “Thriller”/”Heads Will Roll,” Glee’s done some pretty bizarre performances in the past. We can’t wait to see what factor is going to really put this on over the top.
- Glee’s Season 4 Britney Spears Tribute Had Lea Michele “Laughing Hysterically”
Apparently some of the things that go down are so silly and so outrageous Lea says she barely even believed it when she first read about them in the script.
- Glee Season 4: Ouch! Brittany Has a “Stage Catastrophe” in The Britney Spears Episode
Oh no, poor Brit! Our first instinct is to blame new cheerleader Kitty (Becca Tobin), and her bullying ways.
Considering Puck doesn't even know he has a little bro, this could get interesting.
Tina's going through a bit of a phase, and it won't be completely gone for a while.
New York City:
- Glee Season 4 Spoilers: Rachel and Brody’s Britney Spears Song is “Veeeery Sexy”!
Rachel enlists her hot new friend at NYADA for help with an upcoming dance number. Lots of sexiness ensues.
- Glee Season 4 Spoilers: Rachel and Brody’s Britney Spears “Sex Fest” — UPDATE
Grinding. Suggestive dancing. This is going to be a whole new side of Glee.
Track List So Far
- "Hold It Against Me," performed by Brittany
- “Everytime,” performed by Marley