Today — August 27, 2012 — Glee Project winner Blake Jenner turns 20 years old. Though we won’t meet his new Glee character, Ryder, until Season 4, Episode 5, we have an entire season of The Glee Project that has given us plenty of reasons to love this goofy, friendly guy from Miami. Here’s a list of just our top 10.
1. That video game-style leap of excitement he did when he found out he won The Glee Project.
2. He does awesome Jim Carrey and Ryan Reynolds impressions.
3. He has a history in stand up comedy, and once wanted to be a comedian when he grew up.
4. It’s not all about the comedy, though. Blake definitely has a sensitive and poetic side, too.
5. He’s an awesome and supportive friend.
6. The adorable bromance between he and Michael Weisman was one of our favorite parts of The Glee Project this season.
7. He can rap.
8. He seems like an awesome boyfriend, and his girlfriend definitely appears to be a very important part of his life.
9. He’s not cocky or overconfident. In fact, he wasn’t expecting to win this season of The Glee Project at all.
10. He came into the competition with almost no vocal training, and emerged as a strong singer. Add that to the way the mentors couldn’t stop talking about his acting abilities... and we think Blake is going to be amazing on Glee this season!
Can’t get enough Gleetastic goodness? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!