Today, May 11, 2012, Glee’s Cory Monteith (Finn) turns 30 years old. Not what you were expecting for a guy who plays 18, is it? Believe it or not, co-star Harry Shum Jr. (Mike) is 30 already, so Cory’s not even the oldest of Glee’s high schoolers.
To celebrate his big day, we made a list of the top 10 reasons we can’t get enough of this sometimes goofy, but always totally gorgeous guy. Take a look.
1. Finchel: They’re not just an on-screen couple anymore. As we first heard about back in February, Cory’s dating co-star Lea Michele (Rachel) in real life.
2. His girlfriend thinks he’s “really hot” — and we absolutely agree!
3. He’s a total goofball who loves playing around behind the scenes.
4. He isn’t going anywhere on Glee! Both Cory, Lea, and co-star Chris Colfer (Kurt) are all already confirmed as returning for Season 4.
5. He plans romantic summer vacation getaways for the two of them, and we think they make the cutest couple.
6. He’s not just a TV star. Cory’s acted in a number of movies and indie flicks, including one with real-life pal Dustin Milligan of The CW’s 90210.
7. He’s got a killer voice, and we love it whenever he gets a chance to sing solos on the show.
8. He’s a dedicated sports fan, and not afraid to show his Canadian pride!
9. He’s in a band! Cory is the drummer for the LA-based Bonnie Dune.
10. While on vacation in the Caribbean this summer, he made friends all sorts of colorful new friends.
Can’t get enough Gleetastic goodness? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!