There’s no doubt about it: Glee’s Darren Criss (Blaine) is our ultimate “teenage dream.” He gets our heart racing every time his face appears on screen. When he sings, we melt.
Today — February 5, 2013 — Darren turns 26 years old. In honor of his big day, we’ve compiled a list of the top ten reasons we just can’t get enough of him. And his smile. And his hair. And practically everything else about him.
10. He’s fist-bumped President Obama. Twice.
9. His big screen debut is almost here! Darren’s first movie, Girl Most Likely, debuted at the Toronto International Film Festival last November and will have a limited U.S. release in July 2013.
6. Gel is nice and all, but we really just can’t get enough of those curls of his.
5. He deserves all of the awards. All of them!
4. The Kliss. We know it’s been awhile, but that entire kiss scene is still totally, completely, effortlessly perfect.
3. He’s working on a solo album. We’ve listened to every track on his EP, Human, just about a billion times. We can’t wait to hear what Darren’s been up to lately.
2. He’s always up for supporting a great cause.
1. Darren Criss. Superhero. Enough said.