Today — August 29, 2012 — Glee star Lea Michele (Rachel) turns 26 years old. In honor of her big day, we’ve put together a list of the top 10 reasons we love we just can’t seem to get enough of this cheerful little this Broadway starlet-turned-TV-it-girl.
1. Her can’t-miss red carpet style. It’s sultry, sexy, and always makes sure to show off her amazing figure.
2. She’s part of a real-life Finchel. Lea is dating her Glee love interest, Cory Monteith, and between cute walks together in NYC and romantic Paris getaways, they’re just about the most adorable couple we’ve seen.
3. She loves animals, and she’s not afraid to show it. From working with PETA to help animals support in need to simply cuddling with her pet kitty, Sheila, Lea definitely shows the love to her furry friends.
4. She has a total of 14 — yes, 14 — tattoos. So sassy!
5. She’s about to become a cartoon character — in the new animated movie Dorothy of Oz, at that.
6. This year, she came thisclose to cracking the top ten of Maxim’s Hot 100 list.
7. Her voice. It’s powerful, moving, and breathtaking. And with so many years on Broadway, Lea’s vocal talent is pretty hard to miss.
8. She has a fantastic figure, and she knows how to work it on the red carpet.
9. She’s a brilliant fashionista — and has hung out with fashion greats like Anna Wintour and Karl Lagerfeld.
10. She’s been on the cover of countless magazines, and she looks simply stunning in every one.
Happy Birthday, Lea! We hope your 26 is your very best year yet.
Can’t get enough Gleetastic goodness? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!