This certainly does seem to be a week of birthdays for Glee Project winners. Yesterday, Season 2 winner Blake Jenner (Ryder) turned 20. Now, today — Tuesday, August 28, 2012 — Season 1 champ Samuel Larsen (Joe Hart) turns 21.
After appearing in multiple episode of Glee last season, Samuel will be returning to Glee for a recurring role on Season 4. Here are our top 10 reasons why we can’t get enough of him or his quirky style!
1. He’s not afraid to go without shoes, even when appearing as a Glee Project mentor.
2. The way he was so kind and welcoming to Glee Project Season 2 winner Blake Jenner on Twitter.
3. His character, Joe, has some of the most hilarious lines.
4. His swoon-worthy performance as a dreamy boy bander in Glee’s version of “What Makes You Beautiful” by One Direction during Season 3’s prom.
5. He loves animals, especially dogs.
6. He’s totally in love with his girlfriend, and always posts adorable pictures of the two on Twitter.
7. Before making it big on Glee, Samuel would sometimes find work on the runway as a fashion model.