Ever feel like one hour of Glee is just not nearly enough? Well you’re in luck, because next week will feature a night of back-to-back new episodes! The first hour is Season 3, Episode 20: “Props,” and there’s going to be plenty of kooky craziness in store.
Everyone’s switching places for a big body-swap spectacular, and we’ve got all the spoilerific details here. Take a look:
- Synopsis of Glee Season 3, Episodes 20 and 21: What Happens in “Props” and “Nationals?”
A simple and sweet rundown of what to expect in both of May 15’s new episodes.
- Promo for Glee Season 3, Episodes 20 and 21: Our In-depth Analysis of "Props" and "Nationals"
We’re breaking down the promo: moment by moment, frame by frame. Take a look at what we’ve discovered!
- Huge Glee Season 3 Nationals Scoop: Extra Long! Crazy Plot Twists! (UPDATE)
More details about all the craziness going down in both new episodes.
- Glee Season 3 Spoilers! Episode 20’s Body Swap: Who’s Switching Places?
Everyone in the New Directions is switching places with someone else. And some of these photos... you just have to see to believe!
- Spoiler Clip of Glee’s Body Swap! Tina Transforms into Rachel for Season 3, Episode 20: “Props” (VIDEO)
So how does this whole wacky scenario start, anyway? Take a look at this video clip to find out.
Do you agree with that assessment?
- Glee Spoiler: Must-See! Mark Salling’s Puck Has a Full Head of Hair (PHOTO)
Now that is something we never thought we we’d see!
- Glee Song Spoilers: Finally, a Taylor Swift Song — Sung By an Unexpected Duo!
Which two characters will be singing T.Swift’s “Mean”?
- Lea Michele Tweets From the Glee Set: What are Rachel and Tina Up To?
Sounds like there will be plenty of cute Tinchel moments in the near future.
- HUGE Glee Season 3 Spoiler: Is Rachel Wearing a Wedding Ring? (PHOTO)
Take a look at these photos from on-set. It definitely makes you wonder!
Glee Song Spoilers: Music From Season 3, Episode 20: “Props” — Leaked!
- Irene Cara’s “Flashdance (What a Feeling),” performed by Rachel (Lea Michele) and Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz)
- Taylor Swift’s “Mean, performed by Coach Beiste (Dot-Marie Jones) andPuck (Mark Salling)
- Jason Mraz’s “I Won’t Give Up,” performed by Rachel
- Celine Dion’s “Because you Loved Me,” performed by Tina