Can you believe it? There’s only one new episode of Glee left! The emotional Season 3 finale, Episode 22: "Goodbye" airs at 9pm on Tuesday, May 22. We’ve rounded up all the spoilers we could find, and collected them all into one place.
Curious about what to expect in the final episode of Season 3? We’ve got your full spoiler roundup. Take a look!
- When Is the Glee Season 3 Finale — And Why Is It Airing Later at Night?
That’s right: Next week’s Glee is airing an hour later than usual. Luckily, though, all signs point towards this episode being well worth the wait.
- Synopsis of Glee’s Season 3 Finale: What Happens in Episode 22 “Goodbye”?
What can we expect to see? Here’s FOX’s official summary of what’s about to go down.
- Glee Season 3 Finale Spoilers: What’s in Store for Klaine and Finchel?
What impact will graduation have on the lives of some of our favorite couples? Warning: cliffhangers ahead!
- Must-watch! Glee Season 3 Finale Spoiler: Rachel Boards a Train to NYC — Without Finn? (VIDEO)
This doesn’t look promising for the happiness of Finchel at all...
- Glee Romance Spoilers: Naya Rivera on the Future of Brittana in the Season 3 Finale
What about Brittany (Heather Morris) and Santana (Naya Rivera)? Do they have a happier fate in store?
- Glee Season 3 Finale: Oh No! Gloria Estefan Teases New Roadblock For Brittana
Nobody said post-graduation relationships were going to be easy!
- Glee Season 3 Finale Spoiler: Quinn and Puck Scenes! (PHOTOS)
Wait a second. What are Quinn (Dianna Agron) and Puck (Mark Salling) doing spending so much time together? Hmm.
- Glee Season 4 Spoilers: Who Might NOT Be Back? Plus, Updates on Who’s Getting Into NYADA!
Will both Kurt and Rachel be headed to the NYADA dorms come Fall?
- More Faberry in the Glee Finale! Lea Michele Teases Last Quinn and Rachel Scene of Season 3
This scene’s for you, Faberry fans.
- Glee Season 3: Last Day of Filming! Cast Tweets Emotional Goodbyes
Oh gosh. We’re starting to tear up already. This is going to be a tough episode to make it through without crying!
Glee Music Spoilers: First Listen and Full Song List From the Season 3 Finale, Episode 22: “Goodbye” — Leaked!- Beyonce’s “I Was Here,” performed by Rachel (Lea Michele)
- Madonna’s “I’ll Remember,” Kurt (Chris Colfer)
- New Radicals’s “You Get What You Give,” performed by The New Directions
- The Bravery’s “Not The End,” performed by Finn (Cory Monteith)
- Room for Two’s “Roots Before Branches,” performed by Rachel (Lea Michele) and Finn (Cory Monteith)
- Bruce Springsteen’s “Glory Days,” performed by Puck (Mark Salling) and Finn (Cory Monteith)
- Bob Dylan’s “Forever Young,” performed by Will (Matthew Morrison)
- Green Day’s “Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life),” performed by Finn (Cory Monteith) and Blaine (Darren Criss)