When it came to funny lines and witty quips, the newest episode of Glee did not disappoint. Here are our picks for the top 10 quotes from Season 3, Episode 15: "Big Brother."
10. Maybe Sue can join the cast of The Real Housewives of Lima?
Sue (Jane Lynch) [about Kurt (Chris Colfer) comparing her to Bravo’s Tabatha]: First of all, I have absolutely no idea who Porcelain is referring to; I’m assuming it’s gay and niche.
9. Coach Sue runs a tight ship!
Mercedes (Amber Riley): I'm not texting anyone. I'm... donating to the Obama campaign?
8. Four words we never thought we’d hear Sue say.
Sue [about Schue (Matthew Morrison) and Emma (Jayma Mays)]: These are my friends. That sounded so weird coming out of my mouth.
7. Oh, Coop. We’re sure he’d love to give you a particular finger right about now.
Cooper (Matt Bomer) [to Blaine (Darren Criss)]: I'm sorry — are you talking to me right now? Because I can't tell if you are talking to me if you don't point your finger.
6. Bye bye, Trouty Mouth. Hello... ?
Sue: For instance, I said nothing about the implausible sexual tension between Mercedes and the Kentucky Fried Stripper.
5. Life is full of regrets, and most of them involve guys with mohawks.
Quinn (Dianna Agron): It was the stupidest thing I’ve ever done — besides sleeping with Puck [Mark Salling].
4. Is Cooper crazy? We’d *love* to have Kurt as our personal stylist!
Cooper [to Blaine]: It also wouldn’t kill you to stop letting Kurt pick out your clothes
3. Roz and Sue continue their wonderful friendship.
Coach Roz (NeNe Leakes): The doctor had to shine a flashlight in your vajayjay to get all of the bats to fly out.
2. Thanks so much for that mental image, Sue.
Sue: Kids, it's in my DNA to be intense, okay? Just like it's in Porcelain's DNA to poop rainbow glitter.
1. Note to Brittany: Most people just pick flowers when it’s springtime.
Brittany (Heather Morris): It’s springtime — I would like to see something give birth.
Can’t get enough Gleetastic goodness? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!