When it came to funny lines and witty quips, the newest episode of Glee did not disappoint. Here are our picks for the top 10 quotes from Season 3, Episode 16: “Saturday Night Glee-ver.”
10.This is definitely not on the menu at KFC.
Brittany (Heather Morris) [about the bull testicle]: It tastes just like a chicken testicle.
9. Size doesn’t matter — it’s how you use it!
Sue (Jane Lynch): Look at poor Brittany. Her chagrin is limited only by the fact that she has a brain the size of a toddler’s fist.
8. Apparently, Puck would sooner sleep in the bathtub.
Puck (Mark Salling): Two dudes in one bed is, like, confirmed gay.
7. He does seem kinda creepy, right?
Santana (Naya Rivera): I am a thousand percent sure that I’m actually going to be famous, just like I’m a thousand percent sure that our man-child piano player keeps a petite Eurasian locked in a trunk underneath his bed.
6. Uh, Sue? Her name is Santana Lopez. We’re going to guess she’s probably not Irish.
Sue [to Santana]: Maybe you can get a business degree, open up a... taco truck? I’m still somewhat confused about your ethnicity.
5. Who doesn’t like watching stuff blow up?
Sam (Chord Overstreet) [about the YouTube commenters]: One of them was disappointed because they thought Mercedes Inferno was a car fail video.
4. Does it involve massive amounts of spray tan?
Brittany [to Santana]: I came up with an idea that will make you Snooki-famous, but without all the blackout drinking.
3. No question about it: Santana’s got a knack for nicknames.
Santana [to Rachel (Lea Michele)]: No offense, Gayberry.
2. We’re thinking Sue just wants another solo, a la “Vogue.”
Sue: Lets be honest, William: You’ve been out of ideas since Madonna week.
1. Is a “butter-eating competition” a real thing? Just tell us where to sign up!
Santana: Why is everyone staring at me like I’m Finn [Cory Monteith] and I just won a butter-eating competition?
Can’t get enough Gleetastic goodness? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!