When it came to funny lines and witty quips, the newest episode of Glee did not disappoint. Here are our picks for the top 10 quotes from Season 3, Episode 17: “Dance With Somebody.”
10. Brittany might be confusing Quinn with Puff the Magic Dragon.
Brittany (Heather Morris): And Quinn [Dianna Agron], you’re still dancing in my dreams — and you can fly and breathe fire.
9. Puck would like to bro-pose a toast.
Puck (Mark Salling): I want to make sure you guys all remember all of the bro-ments we had together.
8. Sam needs more details.
Sam (Chord Overstreet): Here’s the thing about me: I can be super helpful, but when you ask me stuff, you’ve got to be real specific.
7. Fear and loathing in Lima.
Emma (Jayma Mays) [to Schue (Matthew Morrison)]: Champagne on a Tuesday? You've gone all Hunter S. Thompson.
6. Finn is totally busted. (Get it? “Bust”-ed?)
Rachel (Lea Michele): Finn [Cory Monteith] sends me cutesy text messages all the time. Usually they’re puns about my boobs, but I still appreciate the effort.
5. Wait — wasn’t one of those guys blonde?
Burt (Mike O’Malley) [to Kurt (Chris Colfer)]: You and I me, we’ve been doing this dance for a decade — you know, Starsky and Gay Hutch.
4. Santana tries to get things back to normal.
Santana (Naya Rivera) [to Rachel, after being friendly to her]: Oh, God — say something irritating so I can get the taste of this out of my head, please.
3. Brittany is a walking nature documentary.
Blaine (Darren Criss): This is for anyone who’s ever been cheated on.
Kurt: This is insane. I didn’t cheat on you!
Brittany: Cheetahs have the fastest land speed of any living animal.
2. If Puck still has a thing for Rachel, he’s not showing it.
Puck: I’m sorry, Finn — I tried to get your balls back from Rachel, but she’s got those on lockdown.
1. Long hair confuses Brittany (as do most things).
Brittany: Joe [Samuel Larsen] is really pretty, but I heard she doesn't shave her armpits.
Can’t get enough Gleetastic goodness? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!