When it came to funny lines and witty quips, the newest episode of Glee did not disappoint. Here are our picks for the top 10 quotes from Season 3, Episode 18: “Choke.”
10. Sue’s fantasies about food are different from ours.
Sue (Jane Lynch): I admit I can be a bit abrasive and yes, I have fantasized about slapping each and every one of you across the face with a sturdy, wet fish.
9. In Rachel and Kurt’s world, Liza counts as royalty, too.
Rachel (Lea Michele) [to Kurt (Chris Colfer)]: I vowed not to speak with you unless William and Kate got pregnant, Liza passed, or unless one of us was in grave danger.
8. Sue and Roz (NeNe Leakes) both have a knack for unflattering nicknames.
Sue: John Goodman, Black Sue and Original Recipe Sue are gonna take care of it.
7. Blaine shares wisdom from his chief area of expertise.
Blaine (Darren Criss) [to Mike (Harry Shum Jr.)]: The biggest tip I can give you: Never brush after you gel. Disaster!
6. So its Denise Beiste. How come Sue didn’t freak out about Bryan Ryan’s (Neil Patrick Harris) name, or Holly Holliday (Gwyneth Paltrow)?
Sue [to Coach Beiste (Dot-Marie Jones)]: I’m glad to hear that you’re okay, and I hope that whatever bridge Denise Beiste lives under is nice and cozy.
5. Remember when Brit told Dr. Carl (John Stamos) she was abducted? Apparently, it still haunts her.
Brittany (Heather Morris) [about the prom theme]: If we do “Alien Abductions,” we could set up corn fields and probing booths.
4. On the plus side, it’s waterproof, and there are window flaps for air.
Sue: If you don’t have a change of clothes, I have a tent you can wear.
3. Puck likes people who still have potential.
Puck (Mark Salling): I called dibs on all the chicks whose boobs aren’t done growing yet.
2. We wonder what Roz would call herself, but we’re guessing it’s not “Black Sue.”
Coach Roz (NeNe Leakes): Shannon, write these names down as placeholders: Hat Rack, Asian Horror Movie, Little Oprah, Rojo Caliente, Salsa Caliente.
1. Of course Sue would have the contact info for ivory poachers.
Sue [to Roz]: I spent the weekend sending your photo to ivory poachers who could make an absolute fortune selling your enormous white teeth on the black market.
Can’t get enough Gleetastic goodness? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!