10. Rules are rules.
Blaine: I also started a Dalton branch of fight club, which I obviously can’t talk about.
9. What can we say? The guy’s got moves.
Santana [on New Directions’ Sectionals win]: It was that damn Trouty Mouth. Even I felt a little something in my lady loins when he did that magic sex dance.
8. In case there was any confusion... that is NOT a compliment.
Kurt [to Sebastian]: You smell like Craigslist.
7. Magic Sex Dance does it again!
Artie: The man’s not wrong — I got slight tingles where it’s only 50-50 for tingling.
6. This would be the world’s sexiest Dairy Queen.
Sam’s mom: It just makes me so sad to think of not seeing your face every day, though I don’t understand why the Dairy Queen makes you put that glitter all over it.
5. Santana gets in the holiday spirit... kind of.
Santana [to Sam]: So glad you’re back — I haven’t seen a smile that big since a Claymation abominable snowman got his teeth pulled by that little gay elf dentist.
4. Mark Zuckerberg would be proud.
Finn: Even homeless people have Facebook.
3. Better than smelling like Craigslist.
Rory: Sir, girls smell better than ham, and when they’re dancing and bouncing around, you can’t help but watch them.
2. We almost don’t want these two to ever be friends.
Santana [to Finn]: It would be rude if I followed you around, and every time you took a step, I played a note on a tuba.
1. Grant Gustin on Gossip Girl? We totally see it.
Kurt [to Sebastian]: I don’t like the way you talk to my boyfriend, I don’t like your smirky little meerkat face, I don’t like your obnoxious CW hair.
Can’t get enough Gleetastic goodness? “Like” us on Facebook!