10. Okay, so Rory may need to brush up on his U.S. geography.
Rory: Brittany and her family are going on a trip to see a gay Santa. Something about Santa Fe.
9. Kurt and Blaine are definitely bringing sexy back.
Kurt: And then I said to Justin Timberlake, “That’s not egg nog.”
8. Better than “Other Gay” — right, Blaine?
Sue: Can I be honest with you, Stumbles [Artie], Gelfling [Kurt], and Young Burt Reynolds [Blaine]?
7. It’s good to have principles.
Artie: I swore I would never sell out and do television.
6. Death by song.
Santana: Gosh, that song was so depressing, I may actually be dead right now.
5. Christmas plans go rogue.
Sue: I made plans to shoot reindeer from a helicopter with Sarah Palin, but she canceled. Apparently, Todd gets fussy when she misses his ballet recitals.
4. Luckily, they’ll be doing more right than wrong in the near future.
Finn [to Rachel]: I thought we agreed that a “Things We Did Wrong This Week” list was hurting more than helping.
3. But could Tiny Tim belt out amazing pop-song covers? We think not.
Don [to Artie]: You’re like a modern-day Tiny Tim. Oh, I am sorry — Tiny Tim could walk.
2. Guess we know which way Sue voted!
Sue: Wheels, Porcelain, Other Gay: the Yuletide is upon us, and everyone knows Christmas is a time for forgiveness, so I have decided to forgive you for having no talent and ruining the American songbook one mash-up at a time.
1. We’re sure Finn and Rachel would stay married longer than 72 days.
Finn: Holy crap — I’m dating Kim Kardashian.
Can’t get enough Gleetastic goodness? Like us on Facebook!