When it came to funny lines and witty quips, the newest episode of Glee did not disappoint. Here are our picks for the top 10 quotes from Season 4, Episode 10: “Glee, Actually.”
10. Screw medical school — this guy is ready to be a doctor!
Sam (Chord Overstreet): That’s like chicken pox, but smaller.
9. Truer words were never spoken.
Burt (Mike O’Malley): The Rockettes might have better legs than me, but they can’t touch my “Single Ladies” performance.
8. A little truth about the world from the Book of Brittany.
Brittany (Heather Morris): Some people just can’t face the cold, hard fact that this Earth is really just the back of a giant crocodile that’s destroyed and recreated every 500 years.
7. We’re guessing Sue won’t be taking Robin to any mall Santas this year.
Sue (Jane Lynch): It’s Christmas again, that time of year when parents aren’t arrested for forcing their children to sit on an old man’s weirdly hot lap.
6. Brittany is putting her foot down.
Brittany: Tina, acting is a pipe dream for you, and your decision to pursue it as a career is both irresponsible and shocking.
5. Quinn loves to multi-task.
Rory (Damian McGinty): Quinn texts and drives in every timeline.
4. It’s good that Becky has her priorities in order.
Becky (Lauren Potter): Epic fail! I already got one of these, coach. Give me something I don’t already have, like a hot date or a snowmobile.
3. At least she doesn’t still want to eat Joe like she did last season.
Brittany: Joe, you haven’t really made much of an impression on me and I don’t really know what your deal is.
2. This is as heartfelt as Sue gets.
Sue: What do you get the woman who’s eaten everything?
1. Artie might need a translator.
Artie (Kevin McHale): Rory? What are you doing here? And talk slowly so I can understand you.
Can’t get enough Gleetastic goodness? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!