When it came to funny lines and witty quips, the newest episode of Glee did not disappoint. Here are our picks for the top 10 quotes from Season 4, Episode 11: “Sadie Hawkins.”
10. Sam is quite the budding astronomer.
Sam (Chord Overstreet): I want to sit under Uranus.
9. Kitty (Becca Tobin) is just R-O-O-D.
Puck (Mark Salling): I know how to spell. Leave my brother A-L-O-N.
8. C’mon, Rachel (Lea Michele) — those dancing teapots are adorable.
Rachel [to Kurt (Chris Colfer)]: If you do show choir in college you might as well be doomed to a life of playing a dancing teapot at Disneyland.
7. Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz) gets the gist.
Tina: Becky is right, if I understood what she said correctly.
6. Marley’s (Melissa Benoist) milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
Kitty: I realize Marley’s super sweet, and I’m sure you have great conversations when you share milkshakes down at the drive-in about how you both love President Eisenhower, but good luck getting past first base with that girl.
5. Don’t let these snowflakes land on your tongue.
Brittany (Heather Morris): Don’t eat the snowflakes. They’re fake and the glitter sticks to the roof of your mouth.
4. BLAM, indeed.
Blaine (Darren Criss): They’ll have to forfeit and we’ll win. Glee club is back. Blam!
3. Kitty knows what she wants.
Kitty [to Puck]: If you’re done dancing like you lost your leg in a motorcycle accident, why don’t we go back to my car and have at each other in the backseat?
2. Jake (Jacob Artist) might not be interested, but Puck sure is.
Puck: Stay away from my little bro. He’s not interested in your skanky Meow Mix.
1. Brittany loves breaking the fourth wall.
Brittany [to Marley]: We’re gonna sing a song together, and the music usually starts when I say something like ‘It’s Brittany, bitch’ or I do one of my magical turns.