When it came to funny lines and witty quips, the newest episode of Glee did not disappoint. Here are our picks for the top 10 quotes from Season 4, Episode 2: “Britney 2.0.”
10. Yelling at shrubs? Why not. It’s the only way they’ll learn their lesson.
Brittany (Heather Morris): I’ve been up every night this week yelling at the shrubs in my yard that have been making fun of me.
9. We just hope Kurt never considers a career as a therapist.
Kurt (Chris Colfer): The only cure to loneliness is cake.
8. Either Brittany is a little confused, or she knows something we don’t know.
Brittany: I finally know how Jesus feels in his house way up at the North Pole — because I am on top of the world.
7. Does this mean there won’t be a “Britney 3.0” episode in a few years?
Artie (Kevin McHale) [to Marley (Melissa Benoist), about her Britney song]: Did that come out this morning? ‘Cause we scraped the bottom of that Britney barrel.
6. Voiceover is a tough skill to master.
Blaine (Darren Criss): Brittany, who are you talking to?
Brittany: I thought I was doing a voiceover.
5. Sounds logical.
Brittany: If I can’t have my high pony, I don’t want any hair at all.
4. This is the Puck we know and love.
Puck (Mark Salling): I had my first threesome at seven, and once I beat up a police horse.
3. But whose cat doesn’t like wearing a leather jacket and sunglasses?
Brittany [to Lord Tubbington]: I’m not speaking to you. I know you joined a gang.