When it came to funny lines and witty quips, the newest episode of Glee did not disappoint. Here are our picks for the top 10 quotes from Season 4, Episode 5: “The Role You Were Born to Play.”
10. Don’t tell us such horror stories, Blaine!
Blaine (Darren Criss): I don’t even gel on weekends.
9. C’mon, Kitty — how about a “spoiler alert”!
Kitty (Becca Tobin) [to Marley (Melissa Benoist), about her name]: Oh, right — like the dead dog movie.
8. Actually, the guys on Downton Abbey do wear a lot of bow ties.
Artie (Kevin McHale): I’ve never seen Blaine so Masterpiece Theater.
7. Yeah, Schue might want to try meeting people at a book club or something.
Sue (Jane Lynch): The glee club is being run by a strange, weepy man-child who has lotion in his hair but no adult friends.
6. Let’s just hope no one ends up in an ambulance, a la Broadway’s Spider-Man.
Artie: So we cast a brunette as Sandy and a guy as Rizzo. Who’s directing this — Julie Taymor?
5. Just so long as Brad Pitt doesn’t film a weird commercial for it.
Kitty [to Jake (Jacob Artist)]: What’s that cologne you’re wearing, Jealousy by You?
4. Joe wants to say, “I see you — and you’re annoying.”
Kitty: Shut it, Avatar.
3. Help us, Finn Hudson. You’re our only hope.
Sue [about Finn (Cory Monteith)]: William, maybe you need to remind Chubby-Wan Kenobi of the daily nightmare that is borne of being my enemy.
2. Gravy has never been so sexy.
Kitty [about Marley]: She’s only got a month or two before she starts ballooning to her natural weight of 5,000 pounds and starts writing her memoir, 50 Shades of Gravy.
1. If you ask us, Unique deserves a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T.
Sue [about Unique (Alex Newell)]: But you, Urethra Franklin, you are a boy, and you are fooling no one. You are smuggling more kielbasa under those gowns than a homesick Polish lady trying to sneak through customs.
Can’t get enough Gleetastic goodness? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!