When it came to funny lines and witty quips, the newest episode of Glee did not disappoint. Here are our picks for the top 10 quotes from Season 4, Episode 6: “Glease.”
10. We so want Brittany to write a cookbook someday.
Brittany (Heather Morris): You can eat Kleenex. They taste like clouds.
9. Even when heartbroken, the guy finds a way to make us smile.
Finn (Cory Monteith) [to Rachel (Lea Michele)]: You’re kind of my moose.
8. Nothing wrong with trying out new hobbies.
Sue (Jane Lynch) [to Finn, about Georgia]: You must’ve done everything a person could possibly do in that state, including hillbilly hand-fishing and plus-size male prostitution.
7. Actually, there is far worse behavior to mimic from Silence of the Lambs.
Kitty (Becca Tobin): Ladyboy can come, but if I catch you hiding your dinky between your legs and prancing around like Silence of the Lambs, you’re out.
6. Sugar stays focused on what matters.
Sugar (Vanessa Lengies) [about Schue (Matthew Morrison) leaving]: Who’s going to drive the bus?
5. Brittany feels sympathy for the wrong person.
Brittany: I feel bad for Mercedes, but if her parents want her to be a boy, then I don’t know, I guess it makes sense.
4. Finn’s heart sounds delicious.
Sue [to Finn]: You’ve got hate in that heart, Double Stuff — and probably also frosting.
3. Thanks for that, Kitty.
Kitty [about her horse]: I rode him for six years until he broke my hymen.
2. Ryan Gosling has gotten all of us through many a dark time.
Kurt (Chris Colfer): I’m living off of Ambien and The Notebook.
1. Don’t make promises you can’t keep, Brittany.
Brittany [about her costume]: I promise I won’t pee in it.
Can’t get enough Gleetastic goodness? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!