When it came to funny lines and witty quips, the newest episode of Glee did not disappoint. Here are our picks for the top 10 quotes from Season 3, Episode 22: “Goodbye.”
10. Come to think of it, why can’t Ryan Gosling be in every movie?
Blaine (Darren Criss) [to Kurt (Chris Colfer)]: You know how hard long-distance relationships can be — we both saw The Notebook.
9. Dr. Carl (John Stamos) would be proud.
Santana’s mom (Gloria Estefan): When she was 8, she went trick-or-treating as Uncle Jesse on Full House. Spent two years growing out that hair — business in the front, party in the back.
8. And we really hope this is sarcasm.
Quinn (Dianna Agron) [to Schue (Matthew Morrison)]: I really hope you’re about to rap.
7. This would be a perfectly reasonable graduation present, right?
Kurt: Is Elaine Stritch here?
6. Coach Roz can be so supportive.
Roz (NeNe Leakes) [to Sue (Jane Lynch), about her “vampire baby”]: You just be sure to bottle-feed, because that baby’s gonna use those sharp-ass teeth to bite holes in those saggy old boobs.
5. Kurt’s come a long way!
Kurt: Not a bad legacy for someone who once pretended to be in lust with Rachel Berry so he wouldn't have to date Mercedes Jones.
4. So much for ignorance being bliss.
Brittany (Heather Morris) [to Santana (Naya Rivera), about repeating senior year]: What did you think was going to happen to me? I have a 0.0 GPA.
3. Not many people would use cockroaches to describe their own brain.
Puck (Mark Salling): My brain is like a roach motel: Once the info checks in, it never checks out.
2. We wonder if Moses was in the glee club at his high school.
Roz [to Sue, about winning two Nationals titles]: That’s quite an accomplishment for a pregnant woman whose ass is so old, she went to high school with Moses.
1. When it comes to cannibalism, at least Brittany is fair about it.
Brittany: We can use the waste basket for the toilet. And then we could eat Joe [Samuel Larsen] for the food since she’s been here the shortest, so we know her the least.
Can’t get enough Gleetastic goodness? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!