Gleeks say the darndest things! The latest episode of The Glee Project was packed with crazy quips — especially with Blake searching for the right words to express his innermost emotions. Here are our picks for the top 10 quotes from Season 3, Episode 10: “Actability.”
10. Ali, we call your bluff: Nobody is excited to be at the bottom.
Ali: I feel like I would be so excited to be at the top, and then I would also be excited to be at the bottom.
9. To be honest, Blake’s face makes us feel much different emotions.
Dianna [to Blake]: I really liked the aggression that I thought I felt with your face.
8. It’s good to still be impressed by the little things in life.
Lily [as Robert pulls out the cue cards]: That drawer actually opened?
7. Watch your back, Christian Bale.
Zach [about Blake]: He’s like American Psycho.
6. Do not stare directly at Ali.
Dianna [to Ali]: You’re a ball of light.
5. That’s a very specific way to describe this emotion.
Nikki [to Aylin]: It feels a little bit sung, and not enough “Blake just got me pregnant and I’m left here on my own.”
4. Use the Force, dude.
Erik: I wanna see Darth Blake.
3. Words fail Blake.
Blake: Dianna Agron, she walked in, I’m just like waaaah. She’s really pretty.
2. What a sweet thing to say!
Ian Brennan [about Ali]: I kept picturing her as a promiscuous bitch.
1. Good thing this isn’t The Reading Project.
Lily [after receiving the homework assignment]: This looks like a lot of words.
Can’t get enough Gleetastic goodness? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!