Gleeks say the darndest things! The latest episode of The Glee Project was packed with crazy quips, especially with everyone obsessing over sex. Here are our picks for the top 10 quotes from Season 2, Episode 4: “Sexuality.”
10. We think the only thing sexy about math is when a calculator spells “BOOBS.”
Michael: I think math is sexy, which is a problem.
9. Some things you can just sense.
Mario [about Naya Rivera (Santana)]: She’s so sexy, I could see it.
8. Sometimes, Zach goes for subtle criticism — other times, not so much.
Zach: Shanna, when would you like to start trying to be sexy?
7. Given how emotional everyone gets, there should be an EMT standing by at all times.
Lily [about being safe last week]: I had to have Ali check my pulse.
4. For Nellie, this song isn’t about sex — it’s about capitalism.
Nellie [giving her interpretation of “Milkshake”]: [It’s saying,] “I can teach you how to make this milkshake, but then I wouldn’t make a profit, because you could just make your own.”
3. This is never something you want someone to ask you.
Ryan Murphy [to Charlie]: Are you just so madly in love that you’ve lost your mind?
2. Way to play it cool, buddy.
Charlie: So Charlie wins the homework assignment, and all Charlie’s thinking is, “Whaaat? Naya Rivera thinks I’m sexy!” [He dances around while popping his collar.]
1. So she’s never even seen Forgetting Sarah Marshall?
Nellie: I’ve never had sex. Like, I’ve never even seen a guy naked.
Can’t get enough Gleetastic goodness? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!