Gleeks say the darndest things! The latest episode of The Glee Project was packed with crazy quips, especially with Mario and Charlie not proving to be besties. Here are our picks for the top 10 quotes from Season 2, Episode 5: “Adaptability.”
10. Good thing this isn’t The Geography Project.
Charlie: They could say, “We’re going to record in Bethesda, Maryland” — if Bethesda actually is in Maryland.
9. Keep telling yourself that, Abraham.
Abraham [after Ryan Murphy calls Ali “cute”]: And thank you, ‘cause I know you were talking to me, too, Ryan.
8. Sarcasm is awesome, too — right, Charlie?
Charlie [to Aylin]: Friendship — it’s awesome.
7. Our intention is to roll our eyes when Charlie says something pretentious like this.
Charlie: My intention for today is to stay in character the entire time.
6. Shanna is now apparently confusing songs with people.
Shanna [about “Price Tag”]: I don’t know this song from Adam.
5. So now Charlie wants to kick Aylin’s ass? That seems healthy.
Charlie [about breaking up with Aylin]: It means that we’ve taken all this energy that we used to put into things like snuggling, and thrown that into kicking each other’s asses each week.
4. Passive-aggressive, much?
Mario [reluctantly agreeing to Charlie’s request]: Sure, Charlie. You should put it in your headphones, though, but okay.
3. Blake is not a big Jessie J fan.
Blake: “Price Tag.” [Long pause.] Now I know the title of the song.
2. Does this mean they were eating brains?
Zach [about the choreography]: Just do something ‘cause right now, y’all look like zombies.
1. Charlie is clearly adjusting well to this whole friendship thing.
Charlie [to Aylin, while pushing her]: Friendship shove.
Can’t get enough Gleetastic goodness? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!