Gleeks say the darndest things! The latest episode of The Glee Project was packed with crazy quips, especially with Aylin sharing harsh words about Lily. Here are our picks for the top 10 quotes from Season 2, Episode 6: “Fearlessness.”
10. Sometimes, this show tackles serious issues. Other times, not so much.
Shanna [about bending over in front of the judges]: Are we shaking our butts while we’re doing this?
9. We’re looking forward to next week’s episode, entitled “Juggling Flaming Swords Ability.”
Ali: I can do anything in this competition now — bring it. Fire, next!
8. Agree to disagree.
Michael: It’s a little higher than I’m used to.
Nikki: It doesn’t sound high.
Michael: Okay, it feels high.
7. Sue Sylvester would expect nothing less.
Jane Lynch [jokingly]: Keep in mind, I will be judging you harshly.
6. The Aylin-Lily love fest continues!
Aylin: I’m really pissed off because I definitely deserve to have a mentoring session with the Jane Lynch — and not Lily.
5. This is not the response he was looking for.
Charlie: I guess we, I don’t know — could kiss or something.
Aylin: Don’t push your luck, Charlie!
4. Sometimes, it’s important to know your limitations.
Abraham: I’m Asian. Like, I don’t know if Asians are supposed to rap well, but I don’t.
3. Yet another mental image that we didn’t need.
Charlie: For what it’s worth, my junk is so clear.
2. Ryan is not ready to channel his inner Michael Phelps.
Ryan Murphy: If you put me in a swimsuit, I’d be in Cedars[-Sinai hospital] right now on a drip.
1. Paul Bunyan would be spinning in his grave.
Blake: [Charlie] looks like a naked lumberjack.
Can’t get enough Gleetastic goodness? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!