Gleeks say the darndest things! The premiere episode of The Glee Project was packed with crazy quips, especially with contender Tyler Ford proving that he’s no lord of the dance! Here are our picks for the top 10 quotes from Season 2, Episode 1: “Individuality.”
10. If you don’t have anything nice to say, then just be as vague as possible.
Choreographer Zach Woodley: I really think the Season 2 contenders of The Glee Project are... trying?
9. Like, he got bored of it? Blasphemy!
Maxfield Camp: “Born This Way”? Don’t think I’ve listened to the song all the way through.
8. That didn’t take long for her to think about.
Ricky Martin: If you’re the flirt, who are the guys you have your eye on?
Aylin Bayramoglu: Blake! Jesus, like...
7. So you’re one of those people who doesn’t love to be broke? Who knew!
Shanna Henderson: If I go home, I go back to a life as a broke college student, which is just not for me.
6. “Death by confetti” is probably not the most heroic way to go out.
Tyler Ford: Am I the only one who’s slipping on this? ‘Cause I feel like I’m gonna die!
5. We’ll be the judge of that, buddy.
Abraham Lim: I’m pretty unique, pretty talented — not so bad on the eyes.
4. Sometimes, the feet just do what they want to do.
Zach Woodlee [about Tyler’s dancing]: Tyler, what’s happening?
Tyler: Uh, if you think I have any idea...
3. There’s nothing like sharing private info with your mom via national TV.
Ailyn: I’m not even allowed to use tampons because my mom thinks that it takes away your virginity. She doesn’t know that I’ve kissed a guy before.
Ryan Murphy: She will now!
2. “Weird” is probably not the adjective she was going for.
Zach [to Dani]: That’s the weirdest seduction dance, so that’s not right.
1. Math isn’t really Shanna strong suit.
Shanna: Fourteen people? We only thought there was gonna be twelve. That’s just one more person I have to compete against. Actually, two more people I have to compete against.
Can’t get enough Gleetastic goodness? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!