Gleeks say the darndest things! The latest episode of The Glee Project was packed with crazy quips. Here are our picks for the top 10 quotes from Season 2, Episode 8: “Tenacity.”
10. If you don’t have anything nice to say, then reality TV is the perfect place for you.
Aylin [to Lily and the other singers]: Lily — she’s really loud!
9. Don’t ask questions that you don’t want the answer to.
Michael: Was it pitchy on “chances”?
8. Let’s be honest — does Aylin ever think that she doesn’t deserve to win?
Aylin: I wanted to win the homework assignment and it sucks because I think I deserved to win this one!
7. Does that come deep-fried?
Ryan Murphy [about Michael]: I thought he was just charm-on-a-stick with that performance.
6. We’re thinking this isn’t just a friendly observation.
Aylin: Look how red Lily is!
5. It’s like, “Thanks for the helpful support, Zach.”
Zach [about the video shoot]: I think my only notes for all of them would be “Good” and “Luck.”
4. In other words, Aylin shouldn’t be expecting a thank-you card.
Lily [about Aylin]: The person I don’t want to talk to right now has to help me. Great!
3. Aren’t those two options pretty much the same thing?
Abraham: I’m not freaking leaving until I either win this competition or you write a role for me on Glee.
2. Aylin knows when comments are rude — but says them anyway.
Aylin: We are all in pain, and I think Abraham worrying about playing up his ankle is what is messing him up today. That was rude — but true.
1. Ali is a little too interested in talking to the guys about their underwear
Ali [to Blake and Michael]: But doesn’t a jockstrap have to have a cup in it, or else what’s the point of wearing a jockstrap? It’s like wearing skimpy underwear!
Can’t get enough Gleetastic goodness? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!