Gleeks say the darndest things! The latest episode of The Glee Project was packed with crazy quips. Here are our picks for the top 10 quotes from Season 2, Episode 9: “Romanticality.”
10. Let’s face it: She said what everybody else was thinking.
Aylin [about guest mentor Darren Criss (Blaine)]: He has an amazing voice and can dance, and I looove that he is so good-looking.
9. Shanna and Aylin’s chemistry not hot enough for you, Zach?
Zach: It now just looks like two girls at a swing dance class.
8. With just six small words, Blake inadvertently breaks the hearts of almost every female in America.
Blake: I mean, I have a girlfriend.
7. Shanna is not happy about being in the bottom three with Blake and Aylin.
Shanna: I feel like Michael has more reason than all of us.
6. Try as we might, we really can’t unhear something like that.
I heard a rumor that you lost your virginity to this song?
5. This seems to be a recurring theme with Aylin.
Aylin: I don't know if I can deal with her.
4. Tricky little buggers, aren’t they?
Blake: Damn harmony.
3. Fandom, we’d like to present — Shaylin.
Aylin: We're gonna drill this until...
Shanna: Until we're gay together.
2. Truer words were never spoken.
Lily: I have a crush on Blake. I think everybody has a crush on Blake — it's not just me.
1. No complaints here. Team Shaylin for the win!
Aylin: It's a very lesbian week.
Can’t get enough Gleetastic goodness? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!