Dave is the scary football player at McKinley High who — along with his buddy Azimio — loves bullying the members of New Directions. (We can’t imagine how much money this guy must spend on slushies to throw in people’s faces.) Dave had constantly ridiculed Kurt for his sexual orientation — and for his love of Lady Gaga — but surprisingly kisses Kurt in “Never Been Kissed,” although he threatens Kurt to keep it a secret.
In the episodes that follow, Dave struggles to come to terms with his sexuality. He transfers out of McKinley for Glee Season 3, but randomly runs into Kurt at a gay bar in Season 3, Episode 5: “The First Time.” Though he's making progress in accepting himself, Dave is still not ready to come out at his school. Later, in Season 3, Episode 13: “Heart,” he admits to Kurt that he thinks he love him. Kurt, who is happy in his relationship with Blaine, sympathetically turns him down.
MUST-READ DAVE KAROFSKY LINKS
- Glee Speculation: Is Karofsky’s Life in Danger?
- Glee Season 3 Sound off! Should Kurt and Karofsky Date? (POLL)
- Should Kurt and Karofsky Date? Glee Fans Sound Off
- Spoiler: When Will Dave Karofsky Be Back on Glee Season 3?
- Dave Karofsky’s Valentine’s Day Message to Kurt: “Aww” or Awkward? (POLL)