Former head cheerleader and Season 1 girlfriend of Finn Hudson (Cory Monteith), Quinn Fabray is one of the members of New Directions. She has one daughter, a baby girl named Beth, with ex-boyfriend Puck (Mark Salling). After spending some time in early Season 3 trying to re-gain custody of Beth from Shelby (Idina Menzel), Quinn instead set her sites on getting out of Lima. She was accepted to Yale, but after her shocking car crash in Season 3, Episode 14: “On My Way,” we're not sure exactly what lies in store for her.
- On-Set Photos! Pink-Haired Dianna Agron and Co-Stars at Work on Glee
- More Pink Hair Pics! Dianna Agron Grabs Smoothies in Los Angeles
MUST-READ QUINN FABRAY LINKS:
- Spoiler: Does Quinn Die on Glee? Here's Some Photographic Evidence...
- After Quinn’s Car Accident: Will She Be Able to Walk Again? (Glee Season 3 POLL)
- Has Dianna Agron’s Return as Quinn Been Confirmed for Glee Season 4?
- Which Big Quinn Scene Was Cut From Glee Season 3, Episode 14: “On My Way”?