However complicated the Gossip Girl storylines get season after season, one thing remains constant: our love for Chace Crawford. His all-American-movie-star-heartthrobness makes us swoon so hard that we sometimes forget he's a real-life person with secrets of his own. You may think you know everything about the man behind GG's brooding Upper East Sider with daddy issues, but we dare you to read on and see what you may have missed!
1. His first kiss was in sixth grade with his best friend's twin sister.
2. The girly movie he secretly loves is 10 Things I Hate About You.
3. He describes his 17-year-old self as ignorant, very fortunate, spunky, and rebellious. He claims he's the black sheep of his family.
4. He says his worst bad habit is that he slacks on doing laundry.
5. If he could trade places with anyone in the world for one day it would be with Dirk Nowitzki, a MVP baller for the Dallas Mavericks. Check out his athletic skills here.
6. He would want Leonardo DiCaprio to play him in the movie version of his life.
7. His TV guilty pleasures are The Office and The Real World.
8. Of all his family members, he's closest with his dad.
9. The fast food chain he can’t live without is McDonald’s. But no worries, he says he only indulges once a month.
10. His dream job is to be a top gun in the Air Force. Thankfully, he's too busy making us fall for him on Gossip Girl.
Want more Gossip Girl goodness? “Like” Wetpaint’s GG fan page on Facebook! You know you love us. XOXO