Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick) is Gossip Girl’s resident bad boy, a wolf in cashmere. Chuck’s endless snark is the show’s most consistent through-line, especially when paired with Blair’s (Leighton Meester) b*tchy banter. Here are just a few of Chuck’s best barbs to date:
10. Let's catch up. Take our clothes off. Stare at each other.
9. Look, I care about three things, Nathaniel: money, the pleasures money brings me, and you.
8. There's nothing more boring than a sense of morality, Humphrey.
7. I want them young and unstable.
6. Do you really think I want to spend the weekend watching girls with tramp stamps work out their daddy issues?
5. For people like us a college degree is just an accessory. Like a Malawi baby or a poodle.
4. This party is about excess, not exposition. Stop talking.
3. The black market’s not what it used to be.
2. Don't mock the scarf, Nathaniel. It's my signature.
1. I'm Chuck Bass. Even Europeans must know what that means.
Want more Gossip Girl goodness? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter! You know you love us. XOXO