Tuesday, November 1, marks exactly 25 years since Gossip Girl’s Penn Badgley (Dan) first entered the world. From timid little Lonely Boy to tell-all author extraordinaire, the character of Dan certainly has become a force to be reckoned with on the UES!
Here are our top 5 reasons to love the gorgeous man behind Dan:
1. He’s not just a small screen actor! Penn’s becoming a movie star in his own right, sharing the silver screen with Hollywood heavyweights like Kevin Spacey, Zachary Quinto, Demi Moore, Paul Bettany, and Simon Baker.
2. That Jeff Buckley biopic he’s starring in looks really artsy and intriguing. Plus, those on-set photos of him ain’t too hard on the eyes, either!
3. Even after heartbreak, he’s still not afraid to give love another try.
4. Retro TV flashback: Penn was super-cute as a youngster.
5. He has really sexy chest hair. (What? Regis Philbin loves it.)
Happy birthday, Penn! We hope your big 25th is a day to remember.
Want more Gossip Girl goodness? “Like” us on Facebook! You know you love us. XOXO