Who's the hottest GGer of them all? Representatives from both sexes weigh in on which Gossip Girl character came out on top in Episode 3.22, "First Tango, Then Paris."
The Female Perspective
HOTTEST GIRL: Jenny Humphrey
1. Little J finally, maybe grew up a tiny bit. This season J seemed to have multiple personalities. We never knew from week to week who was going to show up —the naive virgin or the conniving sociopath. This week she was both and neither. She showed a little heart and took responsibility for her actions.
2. She seduced Chuck. OK, not like it's hard, and also ew ew ew ew, but it did make us realize that these two have a lot in common these days. Chuck/Blair forevs, obvs, but we could see C and J being evil BFFs.
3. Oh, we give up. She didn't look hot. Her raccoon eyes were worse than ever and her hair looked like a Barbie that had been left in a mud puddle for three days. But she had a bad week and we want to throw her a bone.
HOTTEST GUY: Dan Humphrey
1. Always nice to see you, tank top and chest hair.
2. He punches someone out. Is it wrong we think it's hot whenever someone does that?
3. He has good genetic prospects of being a hot dad. Assuming that Georgina is telling the truth, and Dan's about to be a daddy, he can at least comfort himself by looking at Rufus and realizing he has a good chance of still being smokin' when his kid is in college. He may, however, develop an unhealthy obsession with waffles.
HOTTEST GIRL: Blair Waldorf
1. Homegirl calls Jenny out. It's about time someone gave J a well-deserved, full-on verbal "smackdown" — seeing as nice guy Rufus's fathering is a joke — and made that oh-so-excessive eye mascara run a bit, or a lot. You really stepped in it this time, Humphrey.
2. She behaves maturely...relatively speaking. With the rest of the Upper East Side either cheating, giving up their V-card, committing statutory rape, or impregnating Georgina (ooh, Dan!), B seemed, by comparison, almost saintly. When did this happen?!
2. She peaces out to Paris. Sure, her guy slept with a 16-year-old mall goth, but Blair always knows how to make things better: summer in France! If only this was a viable coping strategy for the rest of us...
HOTTEST GUY: Nate Archibald
2. He gets revenge. Okay, so a hairy-chested Brooklyn dork made out with his girlfriend. Not cool. Still, Nate gets the last laugh by sending forwarding the Gossip Girl's Dan/Serena blast to Vanessa. Revenge is a bitch, eh, D?
3. He puts Chuck's little black book to good use. 'Nuff said.