Who's the hottest GGer of them all? Let’s see which Gossip Girl characters came out on top in Season 4, Episode 15, “It-Girl Happened One Night.”
Guy: Dan Humphrey
1. He’s finally onboard the Blair Waldorf Express. Rather than fighting the crazy, he’s just going along for the ride. Wise choice.
2. He’s nice to Eric! We like it when people are nice to Eric. Even acknowledging Eric’s existence puts Dan well ahead of Serena and Lily.
3. We’ve been skeptical all this time that Dan was actually a good writer. But if Blair says it, we believe it.
Girl: Blair Waldorf
1. That little gold jacket is so cute! It says “I am a serious professional woman. But also, I am rich enough to have my wardrobe dipped in gold.”
2. She tosses off a scheme to get back at Serena and ruin Ben’s life as an afterthought. She’s at the top of her game.
3. That little smile on her face as she talks to Dan at the end. She’s never had this much chemistry with anyone. Except Chuck, of course.
Want more Gossip Girl goodness? “Like” our GG fan page on Facebook! You know you love us. XOXO