1. He’s here. We missed him! And he has a plotline of his very own! We are excited.
2. He’s druggy, bitter, and out of control. Not that we like to see little E so sad, but it’s kind of enjoyable that the show’s last innocent is finally getting debauched.
3. He’s about to cause major trouble. We don’t know what mischief Damien and Eric are going to cook up, but he’s clearly fed up with his problems taking a backseat to Serena’s BS and is ready to raise a little hell. Good for him.
1. She’s actually grown up. Not only did Blair land her internship on her own merits, but she’s defending it honorably — well, against people she knows, anyway. Poor Princeton girl shouldn’t have tangled with a Waldorf.
2. She’s in her element. Why did it take the Gossip Girl writers this long to realize that the ideal place for catty, backstabbing Blair is a catty, backstabbing fashion mag?
3. She made Dan Humphrey be the bad guy. The ultimate Waldorfian dirty trick: Playing fair.
Want more Gossip Girl goodness? “Like” us on Facebook! You know you love us. XOXO
For more on “Damien Darko”...
Top 10 Quotes From Gossip Girl Season 4, Episode 13: “Damien Darko”
Gossip Girl Recap: Damien, Drugs, and W
Gossip Girl Fashion From Season 4, Episode 13: “Damien Darko”