Who's the hottest GGer of them all? Let’s see which Gossip Girl characters came out on top in Season 4, Episode 16, “While You Weren’t Sleeping”
1. Her run of awesome workwear continues. We’re not superfans of that shirt with daisies all over it, but we liked her jacket. Is the metallic power blazer the new headband?
2. That’s how she looks on one hour of sleep? We could sleep till April and not have a complexion that flawless. She probably gets facials made of baby’s blood or something. Worth it.
3. Dan! Pizza! Classic movies! Cuddling! Love.
1. When Chuck criticizes his sweater, he gives it a thoughtful sniff. Aw, such a boy. He looks like he smells fine, though. Surely he is rich enough that even his sweat is genteel.
2. He’s laid back. In a week when everyone else is giving us nervous exhaustion, Nate’s dedication to his chilled-out bro lifestyle is impressive.
3. We can’t choose both Dan and Blair every week, even though we kind of want to these days. They are so cute. Step up your game, everyone else.
Want more Gossip Girl goodness? “Like” our GG fan page on Facebook! You know you love us. XOXO
For more from “While You Weren’t Sleeping”...
Gossip Girl OMG Moments From “While You Weren’t Sleeping”: Dan and Blair Sleep Together!
Top 10 Quotes From Gossip Girl Season 4, Episode 16: “While You Weren’t Sleeping”
Gossip Girl Recap: Tainted Tulips and Treachery in Season 4, Episode 16: “While You Weren’t Sleeping”