Guy: Chuck (Ed Westwick)
1. He may finally be over his daddy issues. OK, it took a possible murder, but still: Our boy’s growing up.
2. Head-to-toe black should make someone look like a stage hand or a waiter, but he can work it.
3. Even in the saddest portrait ever taken of someone who isn’t a refugee, he still looks hot.
Girl: Blair (Leighton Meester)
1. She actually dresses how girls in NYC dressed this long, cold winter: black leggings for warmth, short skirt, and bright shoes for style. We wonder if she was wearing three pairs of Uniqlo heat-releasing leggings, which was our go-to strategy to combat frostbite.
2. She was right: She could beat Kate Middleton in a shine-off. Just barely.
3. She was honest, kind, and un-schemey for an entire episode. Talk about growing up. Not that we want her to give up the schemes altogether, mind you.
For more from “The Kids Stay in the Picture”:
- Recap: Lost Loves and a “Life-Changing” Kiss
- "Humphrey more Labrador than toad" — and other funny quotes
- Blair dumps Chuck — and other OMG moments
- GG music: Episode playlist
- GG fashion: Episode highlights
Want more Gossip Girl goodness? “Like” us on Facebook! You know you love us. XOXO