Girl: Charlie (Kaylee DeFer)
1. She’s a pale imitation of Serena — it must have taken a lot of alteration to get that gold dress to fit Charlie in the chest. But in a week where both Blair (Leighton Meester) and Serena (Blake Lively) are decked out in oddly unflattering, baggy dresses, C’s the only one sporting clothes that fit.
2. She’s a schemer. Now that Blair’s mostly reformed, the show needs an unrepentant, calculating wenchface.
3. Crazy is hot. Come on. Dan (Penn Badgley) may have been freaked out when she was all, “Call me by my cousin’s name during sex,” but you know he was a little turned on too. Plus he probably does that anyway, so with Charlie he could avoid an awkward post-coital conversation.
1. Skinny tie! Dan, never change. We love how he’s all “I am a sensitive indie artist! Witness my skinny tie at this exclusive black tie event — the fourth one I’ve attended this week.”
2. He is such the dude. It’s adorable that Serena expects him to recognize the dress Charlie stole from her, because Dan’s thoughts on the dress are clearly “Gold pretty. Boobs good.”
3. He’s a good guy. He may be a teensy turned on by Charlie’s Serena fantasy, but he realizes something isn’t kosher and stops. Chuck (Ed Westwick) would have just been like, “No probs, Serena. Let’s do this.” Actually he and Blair probably have.
Get ready for next week’s Season 4 finale!
Want more Gossip Girl goodness? “Like” us on Facebook! You know you love us. XOXO