While much of the dialogue in Gossip Girl Season 6, Episode 2 seemed about as exciting as maintenance sex (you know what we mean), there were a few standout lines we wish we’d said ourselves. Do you have favorites that didn’t make it into our best of list? Spill.
10. Ladies and gentlemen, she’ll be here all season!
Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg): “He’s the second coming... and the third and fourth, if he lets you spend the night.”
9. We would never risk closing our eyes around Georgina Sparks...
Dan (Penn Badgley): “I thought we agreed you’d stop watching me sleep”
Georgina: “I lied. I’m letting you stay here for free. There has to be something in it for me.”
8. Or, you know, a chain purse.
Blair (Leighton Meester): “Search and destroy anyone with a dandelion motif.”
7. Who says Georgina doesn’t have a soft side?
Georgina: “Can’t wait to start burning bridges with you.”
6. Read: Not another chest hair-exposing henley, Dan.
Georgina: “Stop moping and go find yourself a suit you can wear to a bidding war.”
5. He probably saw those white jeans you were about to buy...
Sage (Sophia Black-D’Elia): “Wow, I didn’t have you figured for the voicemail breakup douche. What changed since I left your bed this morning?”
4. Himbos have feelings too, G.
Georgina: “Why is the handsome vacant one calling me?”
Dan: “If you’re talking about Nate, he has a surprisingly high IQ”
3. She also enjoys long walks on the beach and instrumenting total destruction.
Georgina: ”Your lack of faith in humanity turns me on.”
2. Girls love embittered, V-neck-wearing introverts...
Dan: “Once I realized I live in a world where Chuck Bass gets the girl, everything seemed very clear.”
1. If we had a dollar for every random stranger we told just that...
Nelly: “I still have night terrors about Nairtinis and yogurt bombs. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night shouting, TIGHTS ARE NOT PANTS!”