12. Blair (Leighton Meester): The champagne hasn’t gone to my head. I’m too high for it to reach me.
11. Blair: Mrs Grimaldi! What is going on! Is this happening?
Serena (Blake Lively): Well it better be... Otherwise all those commemorative plates are for nothing!
10. Eleanor Waldorf: May I have something to drink?
Chuck: Of course, sparkling or still?
9. Nate (Chace Crawford) (to Dan): You know the world is really a mess when the most honest person we know is Chuck Bass.
8. Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg): Bless us father. I have a feeling we’re about to sin.
7. Georgina: These black market babies got me through my morning sickness. Just don’t take them with vodka. I learned the hard way.
6. Father Cavalli: How can you be so sure you can pull this off?
Georgina: Jesus owes me one.
5. Georgina: My invitation got lost in the mail. I do live in Brooklyn now. It’s practically The Falklands.
4. Cyrus (Wallace Shawn): Hey! She’s here! The Princess Bride.
3. Chuck (Ed Westwick): I’m just guessing, but it’s possible the water I’ve been continuously pouring for you all morning came from the tap of a Bass resort bathroom in Mexico.
2. Georgina: I left my camera with Chuck thinking he would show the Prince, and they would have a duel at dawn for what’s left of Blair’s virtue. Or maybe some royal fisticuffs. Whatever those are.
1. Georgina: That b*tch got my remanded to rehab, banished from bible camp, and abandoned in Belarus — all for her own enjoyment. If this is supposed to be her happiest day, I can’t wait to rain all over her parade.