Brace yourselves, GGers, because Gossip Girl Season 4 isn't coming back until April 18. On that Monday far, far in the future, we'll return to the Upper East Side — and that fateful, time-stopping kiss — with Episode 18, "The Kids Stay in the Picture."
This episode, the first of Gossip Girl's end-of-season run, promises to be very Dair-ing. Based on the preview, Vanessa finds out about Dan and Blair and tells Chuck, who confronts Dan. In the meantime, the van der Woodsen clan endures a media maelstrom in the wake of Lily's decision to turn herself in.
Romance? Check. Scandal? Check. Haute fashion? Check. Scheming? Double-check. "The Kids Stay in the Picture" promises to have it all!
Catch the promo below. Can April 18 be tomorrow?
It's not all bad, because The CW is airing a Season 4 rerun, “While You Weren’t Sleeping,” tonight. Want more? Peruse our episode coverage from earlier this year:
- Recap: Tainted Tulips and Treachery
- Fabulous (and Not-So-Fabulous) Fashion From “While You Weren’t Sleeping”
- Top 10 Quotes From “While You Weren’t Sleeping”
- OMG Moments From “While You Weren’t Sleeping”
- Music From “While You Weren’t Sleeping”
For more on the rest of Season 2...
- Is Blair Getting Engaged on Gossip Girl?
- Gossip Girl Spoilers! New Scoop on Jenny, Georgina, and More!
- Is Serena Getting a Movie Deal?
Are you Team Chair or Team Dair?
- Which Couple Is Meant to Be: Chair or Dair?
- Chair vs. Dair: Who Had the Hottest First Kiss?
- Five Reasons Why Dan and Blair Are Perfect for Each Other
- Five Reasons Why Dan and Blair Will Never Last
- Dan and Blair: A Brief History of Gossip Girl's Unlikeliest Lovers
Want more Gossip Girl goodness? "Like" our GG fan page on Facebook! You know you love us. XOXO