The 9 Greatest Forgotten Theme Songs of the ’90s (VIDEO)
Everyone can break into the theme songs to The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Friends, and Full House at the drop of a hat — but the '90s had so much more to offer! Misty Kingma of ClevverTV breaks down some old favorites that you may or may not remember. Fair warning: You might be humming some of these for the next month.
9. Sabrina, the Teenage Witch. Sure, it's a little cheesy, but there's no wardrobe-change montage quite like this magical tune from the TGIF lineup. Now, if only we could change outfits with the point of a finger…
8. Sister, Sister. To be totally honest, this song worms its way into our ear-holes every time Tia and Tamera Mowry get up to some crazy mother/autiehood shenanigans, but we'd forgotten about the amazing animated intro to the series.
7. Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The WB series' guitar-driven instrumental theme is the perfect soundtrack to going on vampire patrol.
6. Home Improvement. Maybe we forgot about all the flute in this theme song because we were too busy gazing into Jonathan Taylor Thomas's dreamy blue eyes…
5. Family Matters. This is perhaps the most perfect family sitcom theme ever. Someday, when historians study what came out of our boob tubes in the 20th century, all other family sitcom themes will be compared to Family Matters.
4. 7th Heaven. Oh, crap. Now this heartwarming adult contemporary jam is going to be bouncing around our skulls for the next year or so.
To hear the top three — and to listen to the tunes for yourself — hit "play" on the video above. Let us know your favorites in the comments!