What will these futures look like? The sneak peeks from the episode give us a few clues, so we've taken a closer look to see what info they reveal.
1. Cristina's patient inspires a move. In this clip, which we think is the start of one possible timeline, a patient who is "choosing to die" inspires Cristina to think about the things in her life that she's throwing away.
2. She wants to be with Owen. In this timeline, Cristina decides that she and Owen are giving up too much by not being together. "We should be together. You're the love of my life and it is stupid for us to keep pretending. I love you." That's great and all, but what about the fundamental differences that drove them apart in the first place?
3. Cristina and Owen have a big fight. It's unclear whether this fight moment is from the same timeline as above, or a different one, but in it, Cristina and Owen are fighting over something big. "You said you were OK. You told me!" Cristina tells Owen. "I know. I thought I was, but I'm not," Owen fights back.
4. So, what's the argument over? "All I am asking is that we just reopen this conversation," Owen says. "No, no!" Cristina responds. "Owen, I was clear. I was so clear. I can't give you more than I am already giving."
We have two guesses what this fight might be about. If this is from the same timeline as above, we're thinking Owen wants to reopen the question of starting a family. On the other hand, if this is from a timeline where Owen and Cristina aren't officially together, we're thinking this is Owen asking her to give their relationship one more chance and Cristina saying she can't do that.
5. A break up? This scene ends with Cristina sayings, "And if now you need more? If now..." "Yes, I think I do!" Owen responds. "Well, then, get it somewhere else!" Uh-oh...
Catch this episode of Grey’s Anatomy tonight, March 27, at 9 p.m. ET on ABC.